It is such a time waster copying files from outlook to desktop to then upload to cloud accounting system.
I have found this great tool called Outlook2Web
Video of how it works
- Drag Attachments : You can drag attachments from Outlook to any website that supports HTML5 drag and drop.
- Copy and Paste : Copy an attachment in Outlook and Paste it into HTML5 websites that support Copy and Paste of attachments.
- Multi Attachment Support : You can select a bunch of attachments and drag them from Outlook to the web application all in one go.
- Drag Emails and Outlook objects : You can drag email (.msg files) from Outlook directly into web applications.
- Drag Attachments to Outlook : You can drag attachments from web applications to Outlook if the web app supports it (e.g. gmail).
- Drag Emails as .eml files : You can configure Outlook2Web to drag emails as .eml as opposed to .msg files. Web apps can decode .eml files easily.
- Drag Emails as .zip archives : You can configure Outlook2Web to drag emails as a .zip file contain the .eml message and all the attachments
- Drag Calendar Events as .ics : You can configure Outlook2Web to drag calendar items as .ics files instead of proprietary .msg format
- Drag Contacts as .vcf : You can configure Outlook2Web to drag contacts as .vcf files instead of proprietary .msg format